Taconic Hall (Dormitory) - exterior
Murdock Hall (College Hall) - exterior
Smith House (Principal's House) - exterior
North Adams Normal School
North Adams (Mass.)
The buildings in the photograph are, left to right, the Principal's House (now Smith House), Taconic Hall (dormitory) and College Hall, now Murdock Hall. Murdock Hall and Smith House were named after the first principal's of the normal school: Frank Fuller Murdock and Roy Leon Smith. The photograph was taken some time after 1903, when Taconic Hall opened. Note the dirt road - Church St. The back is blank.
2.88" (h) x 3.88" (w)
“College buildings,” North Adams Archives, accessed January 22, 2022, http://northadamsarchives.com/items/show/133.
This item has no relations.